Troon Rewards Terms and Conditions
How to Earn Troon Rewards Points
- Participation in Troon Rewards will be at Troon Golf’s sole discretion.
- Participation in Troon Rewards does not constitute a membership of any kind at participating Troon Golf facilities, or otherwise.
- Troon Rewards is for individuals only, and only one (1) Troon Rewards number will be issued to each eligible individual.
- Continued participation in Troon Rewards is subject to the Participant abiding by these "Terms and Conditions."
- Employees / Associates of Troon Golf are not eligible to participate in Troon Rewards.
Group Golf Troon Rewards
- Participants will begin accumulating Troon Rewards points, in accordance with the provisions hereof, as of the date that the Participant is approved by Troon Golf to participate in
Troon Rewards. Troon Rewards points will not be applied to purchases made prior to such date.
- Participants can earn Troon Rewards points at participating daily-fee facilities for the Participant’s own golf fees and/or total merchandise purchased (pre-tax) in the golf shop. Troon Rewards
points may not be earned for purchases of food or beverages.
- Troon Rewards points may not be earned for the purchase of gift cards or any other pre-purchase of golf shop credit.
- To receive Troon Rewards points, Participants must present their Troon Rewards number at the time of check-in. It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to verify that Troon Reward
points have been properly credited to their Troon Rewards account.
- If a Participant does not have their Troon Rewards number at the time of purchase, or if the facility is unable to credit Troon Rewards points to the Participant's account for any reason,
the Participant should fax or mail the complete original receipt to the appropriate Troon Golf office below within 15 days of the original purchase date. It will then take up to 14 days for the applicable
number of Troon Rewards points to be credited to the Participant's account.
Troon Golf Americas
Attn: Troon Rewards
15044 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
Troon Golf Australia
Attn: Troon Rewards
Level 22, 69 Ann Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
Troon Golf Europe
Attn: Troon Rewards
18 Avenue Louis Casai
1209 Cointrin ~ Geneva,
Troon Golf Middle East
Attn: Troon Rewards
PO Box 502618
Loft Building 1-B, Office 405
Dubai Media City, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
- Troon Rewards points are not awarded for the purchase of Troon Cards or in connection with any other product or promotion offered by Troon Golf, unless specifically designated as
such in writing by Troon Golf. To verify whether a purchase is subject to Troon Rewards points, Participants may contact the appropriate Troon Golf office.
- Participants may receive credit for purchases made through third parties or in connection with hotel packages, including Troon Golf Vacations (golf and merchandise portions only). Each facility reserves the right to determine the value of the golf portion of such purchases.
- Troon Rewards points will not be awarded for pre-paid online golf reservations made through third parties.
- The maximum number of Troon Rewards points that can be earned by a Participant per day is 1500 (750 for Australia).
- The maximum number of Troon Rewards points that can be earned by a Participant per purchase is 1500 (750 for Australia).
- A maximum of 20 points can be earned every 30 days for the completion of Troon Guest Satisfaction Surveys.
- Troon Rewards points have no intrinsic cash value and are non-transferable. In the event that a Participant has more than one Troon Rewards account, the Participant may combine
their Troon Rewards points from such accounts upon Troon Golf’s prior authorization, at its sole discretion.
- Troon Golf, at its sole discretion, has the right to cancel or reverse any Troon Rewards points: (1) if such points were credited in error, (2) for products not paid for, or (3) for
- All points will be equal to $1 USD. Currency exchange rates will be updated annually at the sole discretion of Troon Golf. Exchange rates will be provided by the United States
Department of the Treasury.
- Group Golf Leaders can earn Troon Rewards points based on the following requirements:
- One-time spend of $5,000 to $9,999 USD earns the Group Golf Leader 500 Troon Rewards points
- One-time spend of $10,000 to $14,999 USD earns the Group Golf Leader 1,000 Troon Rewards points
- One-time spend of $15,000 USD or more earns the Group Golf Leader 1,500 Troon Rewards points
- Golf groups consist of 12 players or more
- The group's one-time spend can consist of golf fees and merchandise, including rental clubs
- Points are awarded at the time of final group payment
- Golf groups that pay individually are not eligible for Group Golf Troon Rewards, but the group's individual golfers are eligible for Troon Rewards points based on their individual spend
- Based on the number of Troon Rewards points accumulated within a calendar year, Participants are eligible to receive a discount on purchases for their own rounds of golf and/or
merchandise in the golf shop, as follows:
- Accumulation of 2000 points within a calendar year (Silver Level) entitles a Participant to a 10% discount (1000 points for Australia).
- Accumulation of 4000 points within a calendar year (Gold Level) entitles a Participant to a 15% discount (2000 points for Australia).
- Accumulation of 8000 points within a calendar year (Platinum Level) entitles a Participant to a 20% discount (4000 points for Australia).
- Once a Participant has achieved the next higher status level, the Participant will automatically begin receiving the applicable discount on their very next purchase. The Participant
shall retain the higher status level for the remainder of the calendar year in which it is achieved thru the end of the following calendar year.
- It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to make sure the appropriate discount is given at the time of purchase. Discounts, refunds or credits will not be issued except at the time of
- Troon Rewards discounts may not be combined with any other discounts, group outings, member fees (initiation, dues, golf fees, etc.), or special offers for products or services offered by
Troon Golf. Discounts are not valid with Troon Card "2 for 1" offers. Discounts will only
be given at the time of purchase (whether by cash or credit). Purchases made through third parties will not be subject to a discount.
- All Participants in Troon Rewards hereby indemnify and hold harmless Troon Golf (its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents) for, from and
against any and all claims, causes of action, losses, damage, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) that Troon Golf may suffer arising out of, caused by or in connection
with such Participant's participation.
- Troon Golf, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue Troon Rewards, or any facility’s participation in Troon Rewards, without prior notice.
- Troon Golf, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to publish Participant winners’ names and any other information regarding any contest associated with Troon Rewards.
- Troon Golf reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any rewards and/or terminate an individual’s participation in Troon Rewards at any time for any
act of deception, forgery, other abuses of Troon Rewards, if a purchase is not in the spirit of Troon Rewards, or for any other reason.
- Troon Golf, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to change or amend Troon Rewards' terms and/or conditions, rewards, or special offers at any time.
Any notification of such changes will be communicated to Participants via general broadcast in the media, by notice, through the website or by mail (at your request).